Arts Alive! and the BMS PTO present:
View the costume under layer list.
View the Rehearsal Schedule.
View the Cast List.
Music can be accessed here.
Synopsis: Based on the award-winning Broadway musical and the smash hit motion picture, Legally Blonde The Musical JR. is a fabulously fun journey of self-empowerment and expanding horizons. The show follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. Legally Blonde JR’s instantly recognizable songs are filled with humor, wit and sass – leaving cast members and audiences alike seeing pink!
Performance Dates: Friday, March 3, 2017 at 7pm; Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 1pm & 7pm; Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 1pm
Rehearsals: Rehearsals will take place Mondays & Wednesdays starting November 28. A complete rehearsal schedule will be provided at the start of the program. Rehearsals take place in the BMS auditorium immediately following school dismissal. Children will not be called to every rehearsal. Students, when called, will rehearse on Mondays and/or Wednesdays until 4:30pm.
Refund Policy: While we are confident that your experience with Arts Alive will be a positive one, we have outlined our refund policy below. All refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a registered student decides not to participate in the Arts Alive school program:
– A full refund, minus a $30 processing fee will be given if the student withdraws, prior to the first day of auditions
– A 50% refund will be given for withdrawal after auditions have started but before the cast list is posted
– A 25% refund will be given after cast lists have been posted but prior to the first rehearsal
– No refunds will be given once rehearsals have begun. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
Discipline Policy: All participants and their parents will be required to review and sign the Arts Alive! Discipline Policy. The Discipline Policy will be reviewed at the start of the program. In addition, a hard copy will be provided to be signed and returned.
Additional Notes for Parents:
– All communications are through email. Please ensure that we have the correct email for you and any other caregivers for your child. Also, please ensure that you are able to receive emails from email@example.com.
– You do not need to send in a dismissal note for rehearsals. Arts Alive! will provide a list of children participating in rehearsals each week.
– Please do not call the BMS office with questions about the play. You can usually find answers right on our website, www.artsalivebarrington.org. Additionally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
– When looking for play information on the website. Click on “Our Schools” and select BMS.
– Adherence Arts Alive! Discipline Policy is required for your child’s participation in the BMS Play program. Please review the discipline procedures with your child before signing.
– The play consists of an ensemble cast. Even if you think your child has a small part, they are a significant part of the play. Their absence affects the entire cast. Please do your best to ensure that your child is present for every rehearsal for which they are called. If your child has to miss a rehearsal, please notify us as soon as possible. Excessive absences will result in removal from the play.
– Please take time to read through your child’s script with them once they are received. Make sure their part is highlighted and they understand how their part fits in the story.
– Our mission is to bring a quality performing arts experience to your child. With your help and commitment, we can make it happen!